Please consider these rules during your visit
What you need
- A mask is mandatory for visiting our interior enclosures, sanitary facilities and restaurants. Children under the age of 6 are exempt from this rule.
Where to wear a mask
- Interior enclosures (giraffes, chimpanzees etc.)
- Underwater world
- Sanitary facilities
- Restaurants (interior & terraces)
- Wherever a safe distance to others can't be kept
- Only need a valid membership card (ZooCard) - a reservation is not required
Day pass holders
- A day pass ticket valid at the current date and time. Reserve your tickets online and choose your own time slot.
Holders of legacy tickets without a corresponding time slot
- Please bring your legacy ticket and visit our service point.
Please be considerate of fellow visitors
- Please keep a safety distance of 1.5 meter to other guests
- If social distancing is not possible, please wear a mask
- Please regularly wash your hands
- If sneezing and coughing can not be avoided, please use your arm to cover your face to minimze the spread of aerosols.
We are greateful for your cooperation and appreciate your visit to Hanover Adventure Zoo.
Annual membership cards are only available through our online store. No tickets are sold at the local registers until further notice.
Day pass tickets are exclusively available through our website. If you already own legacy tickets without an attached validity date, please contact our service point staff during your visit.
In some cases, the e-mail containing your ticket might arrive with some delay. Please allow them half an hour to find their way into your inbox. We recommend checking your spam folder should they still not show up after an hour.